January 31, 2011

January 31, 2011

Put it in Your Notebook

Like many websites, this blog has a bit of tracker code to tell me how people are finding this website. It’s more searches for “Minnesota MegaBus” than “a staggering work of heartbreaking genius.” Alas.

Regardless, I keep an eye on the traffic because I am nothing if not falsely modest enjoy seeing how this little endeavor amuses people from all over the world. Plus my devoted readers here in the U.S., including MN, IL, VA, TX, and others. You guys are the BEST.

Every once in a while, though, I will get a hit so wonky that it gives me pause. Like so (click for larger image):

Now, don’t get all distracted by the FBI thing. I have intimate knowledge of the FBI* and it’s really not that big of a deal. No, look again (click for larger image):

I may be jumping to conclusions, but…how AWESOME is that party going to be, amiright? (I really hope it’s someone’s retirement.) Television and film like to portray our nation’s investigators as renegades with chips on their shoulders, big guns, and even bigger sunglasses (e.g. David Caruso). Whereas in reality, they’re the sort of people who want ideas for celebratory pastry.

Should I ever get a job at Justice, I’ll be sure to leave plenty of Hello Kitty clues around.

* Not like that, you perv.

0 Fish in a Sea of Diet Coke: