September 22, 2011

September 22, 2011

Here's my card.

Recently, I was gently mocked for having personal cards made up (for free, at Moo.com). I have sound reasoning. I think.

As you can see from that annoying countdown atop this blog, I will soon be in London, baby. As part of a tour group. In a city full of fascinating British people. I daresay I might meet someone with whom I want to correspond.

Enter my card:

It’s not ideal, but I had trouble getting the design I really wanted to work, and the best I could improvise was a double-sided text card. Just go with it.

And, look, okay, I get that I’m nowhere near as cool as the only other person I know to have gotten these:

But Moo.com ships 10 cards to your door for free. I’ve gotten them before (with business info) and they are really high quality. Thick and sturdy.

Join me and Mr. Ocean. You’ll be the classiest entrant in the “Drop a card, win a sandwich” contest at Quiznos.

2 Fish in a Sea of Diet Coke:

Personal cards have been on my to do list ever since I got my company cards. I don't think either of us is really surprised the other has/wants them.

haha! NICE. I can't wait to see what you do in London!