December 31, 2011

December 31, 2011

Farewell 2011

And thus we come to the final day of 2011, the last full year before the end of the world.

It's okay. We had a good run.

I'd like to take a minute to thank each of you, the handful of faithful readers who amuse me by tolerating my rants on hand soap, books, commuting, and the other 598 things I've complained about this year. Also, my love of food, film, and Britannia.

So to M, N, W, R, J, S, A, P, and the rest: you guys rock. Don't go too crazy tonight. I need you to make it to the apocalypse, so I can sell you to the robots for wifi and peanut butter.

Wait, what?

3 Fish in a Sea of Diet Coke:

You're welcome. I quite enjoy your inane rants. Except, you might want to rethink your apocalypse plans. It won't be the robots, it'll be the apes

Note to self: add to post-apocalyptic list:

More Nutella (for me)
Diet Coke (to distract Heather)

Psh, I plan on being one of the robots, of sorts. Transhumanists, advance!