December 27, 2011

December 27, 2011

The Neverending Story

The saga of the bathroom continues.

Non-industrial soap has once again made its appearance. I now know that it’s only temporary, but I’ll take it. Every day of hands that smell like apple or lemon is a day closer to retirement, I say.

For some reason, I recently ended up using the bathroom on another floor. As Chris Traeger would say, it was literally a world of difference. There were Bath and Body Works products. Scents. And lotions. It was as if the three wise men had left but moments before. Did I try some of the shimmer hand lotion? Yes. Did it make my hands look like the tin man? Also yes. But still!

I have so far ventured to the bathrooms on the floor directly above and below my own. I of course want to try every single bathroom, because I bet one of them is hiding something even better, like a portal to Narnia or the recipe for Kentucky Fried Chicken.

But do I really want to be the girl who takes the elevator down 8 floors just to use the bathroom? This sounds more like a plotline from 30 Rock than an actual life goal. Maybe the key is to make your life goals more like sitcom storylines. Keep that in mind for New Year’s.

0 Fish in a Sea of Diet Coke: