September 17, 2012

September 17, 2012

Timehop

I recently learned of a web service called Timehop that lets you see what you were up to a year ago. You sign up, connect your social media accounts, and get a daily email of your tweets and Facebook posts (statuses and pictures) from this date last year. Timehop’s taught me that I’ve had a really interesting year. And I bet you have, too.

About a year ago, I was sick. And I tweeted all about contaminating coworkers at my then Shiny New Job. Now, a year later, I have a communal jar of vitamin C drops and my coworkers find me quirky and delightful. (Or something.)

About a year ago, I experienced an earthquake. And a hurricane. This year, I’m 0-2 in the natural disasters category.

About a year ago, I was complaining about things that annoyed me and posting pictures of my meals. Still keeping that streak alive, baby!

Seriously, though, I urge you to sign up. It’s an interesting way to poke into your recent past. Plus the mascot is a dinosaur (!) with goggles (!!) named Timehop Abe. Plus plus, if you have kids I assume you’ll have all sorts of fun seeing how much they’ve grown in a year. (Not really sure how the parental mind works; just going by what I’ve heard.) Plus plus plus, it’s free.

0 Fish in a Sea of Diet Coke: