September 25, 2013

September 25, 2013

Take with Lime and a Grain of Salt

Though I think of this blog as my life’s work (at least until the book deal comes through), from time to time I peruse other interests. Like the day job at Cabinet-Agency-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named, which keeps me in hummus and Diet Coke. And also like this thing run by friends-of-blog D & M, TVquila.

At TVquila, a number of people apply their intelligence and humor to some of your (and my) favorite TV shows. Oh, and they’ve asked me to join, so this has sudden taken a self-serving turn. Funny that. In fact, my first New Girl is already posted. Soon to be joined by reviews of Hannibal, Parks and Rec, and other shows written by my fellow reviewers.

But really, if there’s anything I like better than the analysis I do for my day job, it’s everything the analysis I do between the hours of 8 and 11 p.m. ET. You haven’t really lived until you’ve live-tweeted Genealogy Roadshow on PBS.

So I encourage you to check out TVquila, where I myself shall be recapping New Girl and Sean Saves the World (for as long as the latter lasts, not that I’m pessimistic or anything). There’s the blog itself, as well as a Twitter, Facebook, and quite possibly smoke signals. TBD. I’m still new to the game.

0 Fish in a Sea of Diet Coke: