September 10, 2015

September 10, 2015

Wisconsin State Fair 2015

At this point, only the briefest of recaps is necessary for each of my annual State Fair visits. I’ve got my routine down pat, and very little changes from year to year.

I know that I’ll wander the Expo Center, ogling the miracle products:


There will be a few head-scratchers, too:


I’ll watch the Raptors: Birds of Prey show with utter delight.

TINY OWL IS TINY.

Peregrine Falcon, fastest animal.

"I am freedom, baby.”

Crows are the Rodney Dangerfield of the bird world. No respect.

I’ll admire prize-winning cheeses:


Prize-winning baked goods, too:


The animals will seem less-than-excited to be at the freaking STATE FAIR:

“Wake me when it’s over.”

Cock-a-doodle-meh.

And throughout the day, I will attempt to eat my body weight.


Cruller on a stick.

Flavored milks: Orange creamsicle, root beer, banana, strawberry, and chocolate.

The Wis-cone-sin (new this year).

Pretzel-crusted brownies on a stick, also new this year.

See you in 2016.

0 Fish in a Sea of Diet Coke: